We understand Ohio's market and regulations and can find the right plan-or mixture of plans-for your specific needs.
Planning for the future can be difficult. Still, you should be able to spend more time enjoying life rather than stressing over how you'll provide for your family after you're gone. At Kesner Insurance, our expert agents can help you streamline the process of selecting a tailored life insurance policy.
Term Life Insurance Basics:
- Coverage for a "term" or period of your life.
- Lower premiums for higher coverage.
- Rates can change after specific terms expire.
- No equity-cannot be used as cash value.
Whole Life Insurance Basics:
- Exactly like it says-permanent, not for a specific period.
- Protection carries with you your whole life.
- Can build equity and have cash value.
- Higher premiums than term life, but can be more valuable in the long run.
Term and Whole Life Combined:
- Allows you to purchase higher limits of life insurance while you are raising your kids and have a mortgage.
- At the end of the term you are left with a reduced amount of paid up permanent life insurance.
Call Kesner Insurance today for more information about Ohio life insurance.